Saturday, 5 December 2009

Quickie

This blog entry is going to be a quick one for a few reasons:
  1. My laptop clock says 13:33, which means it is 1:30 am in the morning where I am currently sitting.
  2. Wireless and Internet (it seems like) just recently arrived here in New Zealand and is a) not very much available and b) hideously expensive.
  3. There is so much to tell what happened over the last few days that we rather do it in pictures.
  4. I am freezing (did I say that already?). It is summer. In New Zealand. We have about 5 degrees at night.
Check out the the new pics in the picture album - there you can find our (partly crazy and scary) story of the past few days. And to all who do: please be careful where you couchsurf! But on the other hand - no holiday without adventure, right ;-) ?!


To Lee: I know you have said it all along ;-). We are allright, the police did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment