Thursday, 22 October 2009

Online again!

After 2 days on Kangaroo Island with no mobile and/or data connection whatsoever we are back to old habits: sitting in front of the PC at 2am in the morning. Well, finally we uploaded a bunch of pictures to the China album and the new Australia album. Also the "Natural Tan" project was updated.

Speaking of a project: Also my other little project "Stranger" was started. I have asked people we meet along the way to contribute some words in their language or from their culture to my travel diary. So far I have received wonderful stories, advices, poems in Chinese, Hindi, Farsi, German and of course ... English. I am looking forward to more.

Btw: Thank you for all the Birthday e-mails and notes. It is great to hear & read from you ... and have an excuse to sit in front of the PC until, well ... now it is 2:40am in the morning. Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment